55 Caselli Ave. San Francisco
Seller represented by Joyce and Tatum.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! Two Units: 55 & 57 Caselli Avenue, (Zoned RH-2).
55 CASELLI AVENUE is a 4 bed, 2 full bath, charming traditional San Franciscan home. Beautiful attention to detail can be found throughout. Formal entry leads you to your stun- ning living room with wood burning fireplace, bordered by built-in’s on either side, beautiful moldings, hardwood floor- ing and picturesque bay window with leaded glass transom windows. The formal dining room is perfect for elegant dinner parties or family dinners. The updated kitchen features lots of counter space and a gas range and enjoys a sunny casual din- ing area. The dining room and kitchen lead out to a lovely pa- tio/deck. There is a full bathroom on the main level. Upstairs you will find 4 generously sized rooms and lots of closet space. Another full bath along with a bonus sunroom with a small deck–a true San Francisco detail–round out the upper- level amenities. Great backyard patio with one car detached garage accessible via Thorpe.
57 CASELLI AVENUE is currently used for storage and laundry but offers a great opportunity to be transformed to your desires. Short walk to popular Dolores Park, Noe Valley and Castro offering great shopping and dining. Easy access to freeway and MUNI.
Sales Price: $2,100,000
Facts + Figures
- Built: circa 1916: 4 bedroom 2 bath plus sunroom
- 1,750+/- SF on a 2,400+/- SF lot (per title records does not
- include lower unit at 57 Caselli Avenue)
- Zoned RH2: multi-family
- Parking: 1 car detached garage
- Beautiful main deck/patio with bonus deck off sunroom
- Vintage detailing, hardwood oors & wood burning replace
- Laundry located in lower unit
- Abundant closet space and extra storage throughout
- Sunny Eureka Valley location with easy access to
- transportation, shops and Dolores Park
- Walk Score: 90