979 Rosewood Drive, San Mateo
Seller represented by Joyce and Tatum.
This picture perfect starter home is located in the desirable Glazenwood neighborhood of Hayward Park. With 2 bedrooms, plus bonus room and 1 full bath, this charming home enjoys a wonderful mid-peninsula location. The added bonus is you can (for those who like to get a little exercise - and leave the car at home) stroll to down-town San Mateo. There you will find almost anything you want. Theaters, family-run grocery stores (Draegers & Trag’s Market), restaurants that run from gourmet to comfort food, and Central Park with its beautiful Japanese Garden, community events, tennis courts, picnic area, and more. Two Caltrain stations are convenient; Hayward Park and San Mateo for commuters and SFO is just minutes away.
Sales Price: $1,445,000
Facts + Figures
- 2 spacious bedrooms, 1 bath home of 1,350+/- sq. ft.
- Approximately 4,785 sq. ft. lot.
- Entry leads to a large light-filled living / dining area with fireplace, hardwood floors, plantation shutters and French doors that lead to the quaint backyard.
- Well appointed kitchen with adjoining laundry room.
- Small bonus area off back bedroom ideal as office or nursery.
- Newly painted exterior and new light fixtures.
- Hardwood floors and plantation shutters.
- Driveway and backyard landscaping includes low maintenance pavers.
- Tree roses border the front path and lead to an inviting covered front porch.
- 2-car garage with additional storage.