898 Malone Rd., San Jose
Seller represented by Joyce and Tatum.
Don’t miss this incredible WILLOW GLEN charming 1925 Craftman style home. This home has been completely updated and is move in ready!
The large living area features architectural details that include high ceilings, crown molding and floor-to-ceiling Palladian windows.
The beautifully appointed eat-in kitchen features stainless steel appliances, gas stove, granite countertops and a custom backsplash. There are 2 generous sized bedrooms that share a beautifully remodeled jack and jill bath. The third bedroom is a master quite with walk in closet. The gorgeous master bath has double sinks and an oversized shower with rain bath shower head.
This home showcases outdoor living at it’s finest. The stunning, beautifully landscaped backyard offers something for everyone from the paved patio/dining area, to the lush lawn and separate play area. Here you will also find access to the large finished basement with multiple storage areas and impressive great room.
898 Malone is the perfect place to call home
Offered at $1,162,617
Facts + Figures
- 3 bedroom, 2 bath home of 1,400+/- sq. ft. (Finished basement is not included in square footage)
- Approx. 7,400 sq. ft. beautifully landscaped lot. Children’s play area, paved patio, level lawn and room for a boat or RV.
- Updated kitchen includes stainless steel steel appliances, a stainless apron front sink, marble tile backsplash, and custom cabinetry.
- Window lined breakfast nook in the kitchen, opens out to the inviting back yard patio.
- Spacious formal living/dining room ensemble offers mahagony stained hardwood floors, crown molding, painted brick fireplace and stunning arched windows.
- Master bedroom suite with lovely period molding details, walk-in closet, and a fully refreshed private master bathroom.
- Finished lower level is an impressive sized family/game room
- 2-car detached garage: Hook-up for electrical car charging station.
- New copper plumbing and upgraded electrical.