112 Sherwood Way, S. San Francisco
Seller represented by Joyce and Tatum.
This charming home with 3 spacious bedrooms and 1 bath in the heart of Brentwood could be yours! This light and bright property has an ideal layout for just about anyone. Walk up to house to the inviting front porch and into a spacious living room with wood burning fireplace, hardwood floors, and crown molding. The kitchen is updated with granite counter tops, tile floor, and stainless appliances. The adjacent dinning room is perfect for family gatherings. The bath has a new vanity and tile flooring. The large back yard is the perfect spot for entertaining. The deck with bay views leads you to a spacious patio near the easy to maintain grass area. A two car garage with work bench and an extra storage space is just another added feature. Only a block away from the neighborhood park and a close commute to SFO, 101, 280, and Bart.
Sales Price: $932,000
Facts + Figures
- 3 bedroom, 1 bath home
- Approximately 1,100 sq. ft.
- Approximately 4,500 sq. ft. lot.
- Nice details throughout including hardwood floors and crown molding.
- Living and dinning room areas flow together easily.
- Updated kitchen has tile floors, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances.
- 2-car garage has work benches for crafters and the handy person.
- Extra storage in attic.
- 2 car attached garage.
- Spacious backyard with views of the bay.