239 Ruby Avenue, San Carlos
Exclusively Listed by Joyce and Tatum
Welcome home to 239 Ruby Avenue! Located in the heart of the “jewel streets” of White Oaks, this bright and charming three bedroom home is conveniently located near schools, commute routes, Burton Park and downtown San Carlos. The kitchen has been remodeled with granite counters, stainless steel appliances and includes a spacious casual eat-in area. An inviting living room features hardwood floors, wood burning replace and a skylight that fills the space with tons of natural light. A formal dining area features a bay window, complete with a cozy window seat. There is an additional family room/office off the kitchen. Three nice sized bedrooms and 2 full baths round out this perfect place to call home.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 updated bath home of 1,500+/- sq. ft.
- Remodeled kitchen has beautiful granite countertops and backsplash. A large sunny window over the sink lets in generous natural light. There is abundant crisp white cabinetry and stainless steel appliances.
- At one end of the kitchen is a casual dining area with patio doors that leads you to the back yard.
- Just a step away from the kitchen is a family living space, perfect for everyday activities, children’s play space or even a home office.
- Living room has hardwood floors, crown molding, a replace with marble surround and wood mantle.
- Fenced back yard has a paver brick patio, for BBQ’s
- 1-car garage
- Sought after San Carlos Schools.
- Great location. Convenient to all the amenities of downtown San Carlos (Library, multiple coffee shops, great restaurants, eclectic shops). Burton Park, is just a few blocks away, and is the host of a variety of special events throughout the year, plus wonderful playground, tennis & basketball courts, and soccer and ballfields. Ideally this mid-peninsula location is half-way between San Francisco and Silicon Valley. And you have commute options: CalTrain station, Hwy 101 and 280.
OFFERED AT $1,825,000
Facts + Figures
- 3 bedroom
- 2 bath
- 1,550+/- sq. ft. home
- White Oaks neighborhood