2753 Bromley Drive, San Carlos
Exclusively Listed by Joyce and Tatum
Large picture windows allow generous natural light to spill in at every opportunity. The single level floor plan is comfortable and offers two fireplaces and gleaming hardwood floors throughout. The kitchen is strategically placed so that the resident cook can keep an eye on daily activities or party guests. The spacious yard provides a private setting and allows space for play, relaxing, entertaining or expansion. The home enjoys a quiet street, and offers commuters a desirable mid-peninsula location centrally located between San Francisco or Silicon Valley.
- 3 bedroom, 2 bath home of 1,710+/- sq. ft.
- Expansive 20,560 sq. ft. lot.
- Wonderful open layout, breezy indoor/outdoor ow.
- Open inviting kitchen, has stainless steel appliances, a useful center island with seating area, a home organization center with storage. All adjacent to the dining and family rooms.
- Dining room enjoys a replace and wall of windows and a sliding door that opens wide to the welcoming outdoor spaces-Perfect for entertaining.
- Family room has a replace and is wired for wall-mounted TV above. Gleaming hardwood oors ow throughout the home and visually unite the main living areas.
- Master bedroom suite has private bath and a large customized closet space. Patio doors provide direct access to the backyard.
- Dedicated laundry room.
- 2 car attached garage offers lots of storage with custom cabinets.
- Centrally located between San Francisco and Silicon Valley with convenient access to Hwy 280 makes this location a plus for commuters.
- • Excellent San Carlos Schools.
OFFERED AT $1,799,999
Facts + Figures
- 3 bedroom
- 2 bath
- 1,710+/- sq. ft. home
- 20,560+/- sq. ft. lot