996 Springfield Drive, San Carlos
Exclusively Listed by Joyce and Tatum
This charming home is ideally located and offers 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths. Surrounded by lovingly maintained gardens this home is welcoming and with its special private back yard is perfect for hanging out or entertaining. The yard is a destination of its own.
It’s close to town location inspires leisurely strolls to downtown to the coffee shop, restaurant or ice cream parlor of your choice.
Parks, the San Carlos Library, and multiple events will coax you out to enjoy the neighborhood – when you’re not enjoying your own lovely gardens, that is!
- 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1,200+/- sq. ft. home.
- 5,000+/- lot with beautiful gardens front and back. Excellent curb appeal with a naturalized garden, with Japanese maples, and a pergola covered front entry. The fenced backyard enjoys a brick patio for entertaining, lawn area surrounded by perennial and annual flower gardens, a variety of fruit trees and a vegetable garden.
- Spacious and inviting living room with wood burning fireplace, large windows graced by wood shutters, and hardwood floors.
- The dining room has a French door the allows guests and family to easily access the back patio and carefully maintained back yard.
- Eat in-kitchen was recently updated with quartz countertops, white subway tile and new sink and faucet. It also has access to the yard.
- Main-level bedroom; 2 additional bedrooms located on upper level.
- Two full baths, located on the main-level.
- Laundry area.
- 1-car garage.
- Great location, in San Carlos “The City of Good Living” walking distance to CalTrain station and the culinary options available on Laurel Street, the vibrant hub of San Carlos.
- Great top-rated schools.
OFFERED AT $1,298,000
Facts + Figures
- 3 bedroom
- 2 bath
- 1,200+/- sq. ft. home
- 5,000+/- sq. ft. lot